Apple CEO Tim Cook threw out a lot of numbers at today’s iPhone 5 launch event. To help you keep track, here’s a convenient list of all the sales figures and retail numbers he cited:
- 380 stores in 12 countries, 13th country coming this Friday with store opening in Sweden.
- 83 million visitors in the last quarter, between April and June.
- 7 million Mountain Lion upgrades sold.
- Apple’s notebooks are ranked #1 in the US market, capture 27% of the overall market.
- 17 million iPads sold last quarter, April – June. 84 million total iPad sales.
- iPad has 68% tablet marketshare, accounts for 91% of tablet web traffic.
- 94% of Fortune 500 companies are using iPads.
- App Store now contains over 700,000 apps, 250,000 iPad-specific apps.
- The average customer uses over 100 apps.
- Apple has sold over 400 million iOS devices to date.